NYC Chair Ronald Cardema, who is 33 years old, wants to substitute his wife as first nominee of the Duterte Youth partylist after Election2019. Except there are several issues with that.
The resolution allowed at least five nominees for each party-list whom voters may choose from in the elections.
Once the list has been submitted to the poll body, names of nominees can’t be altered or changed unless the reason for substitution is deemed valid, part of section 15 said.In section 14, the resolution stated that a person should be at least 25 years old on Election Day. For youth-related parties such as the Duterte Youth, the nominee should only be between 25 and 30 years old.Comelec Spokesman James Jimenez told reporters on May 17 that the period of substitution had already passed.Kontra Daya, an election watchdog, previously asked Cardema to take a leave of absence during the elections given that his family members are nominees for a congressional seat in the elections.
The group also requested Comelec to investigate the alleged conflict of interest and use of government funds and resources for their campaign. “Of course, he would still need to explain whether or not government funds and resources have been used to help in the ongoing campaign of Duterte Youth. Ronald Cardema should be reminded that the use of government funds and resources is a clear violation of the Omnibus Election Code,” Kontra DayaHowever, Cardema denied these claims and dragged Kontra Daya to his perception of Kabataan Partylist being members of the New People’s Army.
México Últimas Noticias, México Titulares
Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.
Ronald Cardema no longer NYC chair: Palace
Leer más »
Party-list bid means Cardema resigned as youth chair – MalacañangPresidential Spokesperson Salvador Panelo says Ronald Cardema is deemed resigned as National Youth Commission chairman, regardless of the outcome of his petition to become the Duterte Youth nominee. PHVote PHNews
Leer más »
Palace says Cardema deemed resigned, urges him to vacate NYC postMalacañang told National Youth Commission Chairperson Ronald Cardema to vacate his post as he was already deemed resigned after he filed for substitution as first nominee of the Duterte Youth party-list. | NCorralesINQ
Leer más »
On Duterte Youth Cardema's bid for substitution: Questions for ComelecThe Comelec en banc will need to decide on whether or not Duterte Youth Chairman Ronald Cardema's filing a petition for substitution is valid and if he meets qualifications to be a youth representative. Newsbreak RapplerIQ PHVote
Leer más »
No decision yet on Ronald Cardema’s bid to change nominee status: Comelec
Leer más »
Palace: Nat'l youth chair deemed resigned amid party-list substitution pleaThis comes after COMELEC backtracked on its Friday statement that Ronald Cardema's petition for substitution has already lapsed | TheFilipinoVotes
Leer más »
On lawmaking and its duties: Bato dela Rosa as incoming senator - InteraksyonThe controversial answers of former PNP chief and senatorial aspirant Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa in a televised interview about his supposed lack of knowledge in lawmaking prompted a look at what a senator actually does. The former top cop was interviewed by CNN Philippines broadcaster Pia Hontiveros who asked him about the first thing he …
Leer más »
No decision yet on Ronald Cardema’s bid to change nominee status: Comelec
Leer más »
On Duterte Youth Cardema's bid for substitution: Questions for ComelecThe Comelec en banc will need to decide on whether or not Duterte Youth Chairman Ronald Cardema's filing a petition for substitution is valid and if he meets qualifications to be a youth representative. Newsbreak RapplerIQ PHVote
Leer más »
Ronald Cardema no longer NYC chair: Palace
Leer más »
Otso Diretso candidates lose Senate but wins Twitter - InteraksyonTwitter Philippines recognized senatorial aspirant and Marawi civic leader Samira Gutoc as the most talked about candidate in the microblogging platform during the 2019 midterm elections. From January 1 to May 13, 2019, Twitter recorded that candidates from the opposition garnered the most online conversations and mentions among Filipinos. They are Gutoc, human rights lawyer …
Leer más »