The villas are now abandoned
The pair invested in a planned luxury villa complex, along with Phillip Schofield July 08, 2019 - 10:00 BST Emmy Griffiths Ant and Dec stand to lose almost £2.5million each after investing in new properties at The Keys, a planned complex in Portugal's scenic Algarve. Despite paying for their holiday homes at the exclusive new resort way back in 2015, the site has since fallen into disrepair after the owners went bust.
According to reports, the Britain's Got Talent duo now have their lawyers involved to win back some of their investment. A source previously told MailOnline: "It's been a nightmare for them. On top of all that Ant has gone through in the past 12 months, what with splitting up with Lisa and the drink-driving case, he has had this to contend with. It's devastating for both stars to maybe lose their villas in such a special place – it was meant to be a perfect bolthole for them.
México Últimas Noticias, México Titulares
Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.
Kate Middleton Paired a Green Summer Dress With Espadrilles for a Garden Picnic EventKate Middleton Paired a Chic Summer Dress With Espadrilles for a Garden Picnic Event
Leer más »
These Boots Are So Good, My Boyfriend Secretly Bought a Pair TooIf you haven't noticed them yet, you're going to start seeing them everywhere.
Leer más »
How to Pair Wine With White-Cheddar PopcornWhen you drink this wine with salty white-cheddar popcorn, you'll find your own personal happy place
Leer más »
Hong Kong protesters stage peaceful rally, 1 week after violent break-insHuge crowds of anti-government protesters took to the streets in Hong Kong again on Sunday, in a first major action following a violent break-in into Hong Kong’s legislative council last week.
Leer más »
Investment the key for future Dutch success, says World Cup coachThe future of the Netherlands women's football team looks bright after the ...
Leer más »