Residents of the UK and Ireland will not be allowed to travel to the United States for 30 days beginning late Monday.
President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence on Saturday said the government is considering domestic travel restrictions amid the coronavirus pandemic and added United Kingdom and Irelandto the Europe travel restrictions that went into effectThey did not offer specifics ondomestic flight restrictions but Trump said earlier this week that they would be considered if"an area gets a little bit out of control'' in terms of coronavirus cases.
"If you don't have to travel I wouldn’t do it,'' he said."We want this thing to end. We don't want a lot of people getting infected.''
México Últimas Noticias, México Titulares
Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.
President Trump Says He Was Tested For Coronavirus, Will Suspend Travel From The U.K. And IrelandPresident Trump said he has been tested for the coronavirus and will suspend travel from the U.K. and Ireland by theothersarahh
Leer más »
Coronavirus travel: President Trump considering domestic travel restrictions, adds UK to banIn addition to potential domestic restrictions, Trump added the UK and Ireland to the existing international ban.
Leer más »
Trump Extends U.S. Coronavirus Travel Ban to U.K., IrelandPresident Donald Trump’s European travel ban will be extended to the U.K. and Ireland at midnight on Monday — a move that will pose further challenges for the local film and TV industry, whic…
Leer más »
President Donald Trump Tested For Coronavirus After Contact With Infected, Contridicts Physician Statement On FridayPresident Donald Trump said Saturday he has been tested for coronavirus, with results expected back in a day or two. The declaration was at odds with a statement issued by the President’s per…
Leer más »
Court cites coronavirus in blocking Trump administration's food stamp cutsNEW: A US federal court has blocked the Trump admin.'s rule that would have forced 700,000 low-income Americans to lose access to the Supplemental Nutrition Access Program, known as SNAP or food stamps, on April 1.
Leer más »