Spacey’s lawyers say texts that would help the actor’s case were deleted before screenshots of conversations were sent to an investigating officer.
Kevin Spacey attends a pretrial hearing at district court in Nantucket, Mass., on June 3.
The man’s refusal to testify caused the judge to question the viability of the case against the two-time Oscar winner. The accuser, speaking publicly for the first time, said that he gave police what he had “available” to him “at the time” and that he did not manipulate any of the messages.The Associated Press does not typically name people who say they are the victims of sexual assault unless they identify themselves publicly.
The man’s lawyer, Mitchell Garabedian, said they could not find the phone, but were able to retrieve a copy of its contents that had been backed up to a computer.
México Últimas Noticias, México Titulares
Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.
Man who accused Kevin Spacey of Nantucket sexual assault testifies for first timeThree years to the day since a boozy encounter in a summer resort bar, a young man who has accused actor Kevin Spacey of felony sexual assault that night testified in a Nantucket courtroom for the first time on Monday, acknowledging that he did not report the alleged assault to police for 15 months,
Leer más »
Kevin Spacey Wants Judge to Throw Out Sexual Assault CaseKevin Spacey wants the judge to throw out the sexual assault case against him.
Leer más »
Meet Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire financier arrested for alleged sex trafficking who's rubbed elbows with Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, and Kevin SpaceyJeffrey Epstein was arrested Saturday on charges related to alleged sex trafficking. He is a New York billionaire who made his money in finance.
Leer más »
Kevin Hart and Tons of Celebs Celebrate at his 40th Birthday PartyKevin Hart and tons of celebs celebrate his 40th birthday.
Leer más »
'Extraordinary situation' in CBP stations: Acting DHS Secretary Kevin McAleenanActing DHS Sec. Kevin McAleenan says he was 'not aware' of a private Facebook page that contained inappropriate posts by CBP officials, adding, 'The agents will be held accountable if they're CBP employees who did inappropriate things.'
Leer más »