Most of the victims of an arson attack on an animation studio in western Japanes...
KYOTO, Japan - Most of the victims of an arson attack on an animation studio in western Japanese city of Kyoto were in their 20s and 30s, public broadcaster NHK said on Saturday, as the death told climbed to 34.
The man suspected of torching the building had been convicted of robbery and carried out the attack because he believed his novel had been plagiarized, NHK and other media have said. “I did it,” Aoba told police when he was detained, Kyodo news said, adding that he had started the fire because he believed the studio had stolen his novel.
México Últimas Noticias, México Titulares
Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.
Tom Cruise Debuts First 'Top Gun: Maverick' Trailer at Comic-Con 2019Tom Cruise opens up about filming TopGunMaverick at SDCC: 'For 34 years, you all have been very, very patient with me. And I felt it was my responsibility to finally really deliver for you.'
Leer más »
Multiple Deaths in Arson Attack at Kyoto Animation StudioA man in his 40s was arrested and has admitted setting fire to the Kyoto Animation Studio
Leer más »
KyoAni fire latest: Kyoto animation fans post messages of support after deadly arson attack on studioAt least 12 people have died and many more were injured in the blaze that broke out at an animation studio.
Leer más »
Japan Arson Attack: Why Studio Kyoto Animation Is Widely Respected in the Anime WorldKnown by fans as KyoAni, the company is famous for licensing some of its anime productions to Netflix and giving its employees the time and creative space to work on their craft that is rare in the industry.
Leer más »
Kyoto Animation arson attack in Japan leaves at least 33 in Japan dead
Leer más »