Starbucks Goes Drive-Thru Only in Response to Coronavirus Pandemic

México Noticias Noticias

Starbucks Goes Drive-Thru Only in Response to Coronavirus Pandemic
México Últimas Noticias,México Titulares
  • 📰 Eater
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 21 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 12%
  • Publisher: 59%

Starbucks goes drive-thru only response to coronavirus

Virtually every Starbucks location in America isto help curb the spread of the novel coronavirus. In a press release sent on March 20, Starbucks announced that the policy would be put in place for at least two weeks and will supersede the chain’s original COVID-19 response, ofMany locations went so far as to remove seats and tables entirely to discourage lingering, but it wasn’t enough to keep crowds from forming.

A major exception to the new policy is that certain locations inside hospitals and health care centers —, nurses, and other healthcare professionals presumably need their caffeine fix as they battle the pandemic — will remain open. The announcement also promises that “Starbucks will pay all partners for the next 30 days, whether they choose to come to work or not,” a provision that improves on Starbucks’

Hemos resumido esta noticia para que puedas leerla rápidamente. Si estás interesado en la noticia, puedes leer el texto completo aquí. Leer más:

Eater /  🏆 368. in US

México Últimas Noticias, México Titulares

Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.

Olympic Torch Handover Ceremony Goes Down In Greece with No FansOlympic Torch Handover Ceremony Goes Down In Greece with No FansAnother bizarre (yet necessary) scene ... the Olympic Torch Handover ceremony went down in Athens, Greece on Thursday -- with ZERO fans allowed at Panathenaic Stadium.
Leer más »

Kendall Jenner Goes for a RideKendall Jenner Goes for a RideA great prophet once said, “It’s 0 to 60 in 3.5—Baby, you got the keys. Now shut up and drive.” Throughout the many ages of humanity, her truth has endured. Accompanying it is the collective ennui of millions of California drivers, looking for a little escape, feeling trapped and isolated under the crushing gridlock of a complex freeway system closing in around them. I wonder, then, if Kendall Jenner heard the great prophet’s words Wednesday afternoon, cruising around greater Los Angeles in her vintage Cadillac. After all, the same scripture also says: “I got class like a ‘57 Cadillac, and overdrive with a whole lot of boom in the back.”
Leer más »

President Donald Trump Goes Off On NBC News’ Peter Alexander During Coronavirus Press BriefingPresident Donald Trump Goes Off On NBC News’ Peter Alexander During Coronavirus Press BriefingUPDATED: President Donald Trump went off on NBC News White House correspondent Peter Alexander after he pressed him on what he would say to Americans who are frightened by the coronavirus. “W…
Leer más »

Sunak goes all out to avert economic collapseSunak goes all out to avert economic collapseBritish finance minister Rishi Sunak launched a gigantic stimulus package to sta...
Leer más »

Happy Hour Goes Online as Coronavirus Forces Everyone InsideHappy Hour Goes Online as Coronavirus Forces Everyone InsideVirtual cocktail parties and happy hours are popping up online as cooped-up socially-distanced people across the world get increasingly antsy with each passing day
Leer más »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 08:08:45