UK police close Worthing seafront after hazardous material report

México Noticias Noticias

UK police close Worthing seafront after hazardous material report
México Últimas Noticias,México Titulares
  • 📰 Reuters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 30 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 15%
  • Publisher: 97%

The seafront in the resort of Worthing on England's south coast was closed ...

LONDON - The seafront in the resort of Worthing on England’s south coast was closed for a few hours on Sunday afternoon after a small number of people reported symptoms including sore eyes and vomiting, police said.

A cordon was put in place along the seafront earlier on Sunday and people were advised to shut all windows and doors or stay away from the area.Two people were checked at hospital before being discharged and advised to go home, wash their clothes and have a shower, police said. An investigation into the incident was ongoing, police said, and a number of lines of enquiry were being followed up.

In August 2017 up to 50 people at the coast near Eastbourne, about 60 km from Worthing, suffered irritation to their eyes and throats from an unidentified chemical haze.

Hemos resumido esta noticia para que puedas leerla rápidamente. Si estás interesado en la noticia, puedes leer el texto completo aquí. Leer más:

Reuters /  🏆 2. in US

México Últimas Noticias, México Titulares

Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.

UK police close Worthing seafront after hazardous material reportUK police close Worthing seafront after hazardous material reportThe seafront in the resort of Worthing on England's south coast was closed ...
Leer más »

UK energy firm says power cut was not caused by cyberattackUK energy firm says power cut was not caused by cyberattackA power cut that affected a million people and caused travel chaos was not the result of a cyberattack, operators of Britain's electricity network said Saturday.
Leer más »

China tells UK to back off after minister's call for Hong Kong probeChina tells UK to back off after minister's call for Hong Kong probeBeijing on Saturday told the United Kingdom to stay out of China's internal...
Leer más »

China tells UK to back off after minister's call for Hong Kong probeChina tells UK to back off after minister's call for Hong Kong probeBeijing on Saturday told the United Kingdom to stay out of China's internal...
Leer más »

UK energy firm says power cut was not caused by cyberattackUK energy firm says power cut was not caused by cyberattackLONDON (AP) — Operators of Britain's electricity network say a power cut that affected a million people and caused travel chaos was not the result of a cyberattack. National Grid spokesman...
Leer más »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 22:12:41