“At sa’yo Mr. Cardema, if you really want to serve the young people, you are already in the best position to do so,” former NYC Commissioner Dingdong Dantes said.
Dingdong Dantes, former commissioner of the National Youth Commission, criticized his successor Ronald Cardema for his last-minute substitution appeal as nominee of the Duterte Youth Partylist.
“Pwede bang nagising na lang siya isang araw at nag-decide na trip niya? Maaari kasing nagamit ang ahensya upang magkaroon siya ng unfair advantage noong kampanya,” he said. “Nakakalungkot na bilang pangunahing representante ng kabataan ay lumalabas na nakikisali siya sa pagabuso at pag-circumvent sa Party-List system,” he added.on Cardema’s move to substitute his wife Ducielle Marie D. Suarez as Duterte Youth’s first nominee, which was previously denounced due to alleged conflict of interest.
México Últimas Noticias, México Titulares
Similar News:También puedes leer noticias similares a ésta que hemos recopilado de otras fuentes de noticias.
Ex-Youth Commissioner Dingdong Dantes slams Cardema for ‘abuse’ of party-list processThe former Youth commissioner says Ronald Cardema’s latest move will ‘railroad the democratic process’ and abuse the party-list system in the country.
Leer más »
Dingdong Dantes blasts Cardema’s ‘abuse, circumvention’ of party-list lawFormer NYC Chairman Dingdong Dantes minced no words to hide his disgust and slam the alleged abuse and circumvention of the party-list law by the incumbent head of the Commission – Ronald Cardema.
Leer más »
All issues surrounding Ronald Cardema's partylist nominee substitution - InteraksyonSarah Elago of the Kabataan Partylist claimed that Ronald Cardema of the National Youth Commission (NYC) is seeking to replace his wife as nominee of Duterte Youth Partylist at the last-minute. Cardema’s wife Ducielle Marie D. Suarez is Duterte Youth’s first nominee while another relative Elizabeth Anne Cardema is the group’s fifth nominee. “He spoke …
Leer más »
Ex-Youth Commissioner Dingdong Dantes slams Cardema for ‘abuse’ of party-list processThe former Youth commissioner says Ronald Cardema’s latest move will ‘railroad the democratic process’ and abuse the party-list system in the country.
Leer más »
Dingdong Dantes blasts Cardema’s ‘abuse, circumvention’ of party-list lawFormer NYC Chairman Dingdong Dantes minced no words to hide his disgust and slam the alleged abuse and circumvention of the party-list law by the incumbent head of the Commission – Ronald Cardema.
Leer más »
Cardema substitution for Duterte Youth post not yet approved - Comelec
Leer más »
COMELEC 'intensely' studying Cardema's party-list substitution pleaRonald Cardema listed his birthday as April 13, 1986. This makes him 33 years old. According to the Party-list System Act, a nominee of the youth sector must not be more than 30 years old.
Leer más »
Issues hound Cardema’s petition for substitutionA number of issues have emerged following the petition of National Youth Commission (NYC) Chairman Ronald Gian Cardema to be a substitute nominee for the Duterte Youth Partylist group, a spokesperson for the Commission on Elections (Comelec) admitted Monday.
Leer más »
COMELEC 'intensely' studying Cardema's party-list substitution pleaRonald Cardema listed his birthday as April 13, 1986. This makes him 33 years old. According to the Party-list System Act, a nominee of the youth sector must not be more than 30 years old.
Leer más »
'No age limit': Cardema defends Duterte Youth substitution bid
Leer más »